Fall/Winter Lodging Rentals
Book your family reunion at Aspen Grove! Reserve a Family Lodge or a floor of the Beckham Lodge for your family. Available amenities vary depending on the season. Read what past guests are saying about Aspen Grove lodging rentals.
Lodging rentals can be made up to three months in advance. Families renting lodging prepare their own meals, and simple meals work best. Check-in is at 3:00 pm and checkout is by noon. Prices are posted online. Please call our office to check availability.
- Holiday reservations can be made beginning on the first working day of February at 8:00 am. All calls are put into a queue that morning, and accommodations fill in quickly.
- Holiday reservations are available during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year. Thanksgiving rentals are available during the week of Thanksgiving, and Christmas/New Year reservations are available beginning December 15.
- Families prepare their own meals over the holidays, and simple meals work best.
- Check-in is at 3:00 pm and checkout is by noon.
- The Huish Activity Center is available for families to use during the holiday season. This facility is open to all families staying in camp and cannot be reserved by individual families.
- View rates online and call our office to check availability.
- A non-refundable deposit of the first night's rental plus tax is due upon booking. Final payment is due 60 days prior to your arrival.
Contact our office at (801) 225-9554 to book your reservation today!
Aspen Grove lodging facilities may be rented to alumni and family groups September through May. Priority booking goes to conferences during the Fall and Winter seasons. Families can make reservations up to three months in advance. Holiday reservations can be made the first working day of February. All Aspen Grove guests will be asked to abide by the standards of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.