Frequently Asked Questions
Reservation Questions and Answers
- What does Aspen Grove provide as part of the Youth Conference?
- What is my ward or stake responsible for?
- What is the $500 non-refundable deposit?
- What is the damage deposit?
- Will there be other conferences at Aspen Grove at the same time?
- When is the final guaranteed headcount due? What if more people come or less people come?
- Is the price for youth and adults the same?
- How do I make a reservation?
- I just booked my ward's youth conference what do I do now?
Planning Questions and Answers
- Is there an orientation meeting for youth conferences?
- Can we tour the facility in advance?
- Is there a planning guide?
- Is there a sample schedule of a youth conference?
- What should participants pack to attend youth conference?
- Are there maps available?
Lodging Questions and Answers
- What are the sleeping arrangements for lodging?
- When will the lodging assignments be given?
- Where do bishopric members stay?
- When do we check out of the lodging?
Conference Room Questions and Answers
- What is the conference room set-up?
- Are additional breakout rooms available?
- When will the conference room assignments be given?
- Can we request conference rooms?
- Are there pianos and hymn books available?
- What audio/visual equipment is available to rent?
- Can we bring our own audio/visual equipment?
Food Service Questions and Answers
- What if an individual has food allergies?
- Who chooses the menu?
- Can refreshments be purchased?
- Can we bring our own refreshments?
- What are meal prices for adult guest speakers?
Activities Questions and Answers
- What is the organized activity that Aspen Grove provides?
- Are trail guides available for skiing or snowshoeing?
- When do we cross-country ski or snowshoe?
- How long is the cross-country ski and snowshoe course?
- When must individuals choose between cross country skiing and snowshoeing?
- Is sledding available?
- What types of games are in the Huish Activity Center for free time?
- What activities are available in the Spring and Fall?
- Is the ropes course available?
- What if we want to hold a dance?
- How do I contact other wards or stakes to join with them for a dance or a fireside?