Spend the holidays with us at BYU Aspen Grove by renting one of our family lodges. Lodges are furnished and have kitchens for meal preparation to accommodate family gatherings. BYU Aspen Grove does not provide meals or activities for groups renting lodges.
2023 Seasonal Rentals are now open for reservations.
2 night minimum stay; No check-in available on BYU Holidays, Saturdays, or Sundays.
- November Dates: November 21-26, 2023
- December Dates: December 18-26, 2023
- Seasonal rental reservations can be made for 2023 beginning February 1st at 8:00 am. To book call 801-225-9554. All calls are put into a queue that morning and accommodations fill up quickly. It is important to stay on the line as hanging up will cause you to lose your place in the queue.
- Families may stay in lodging over weekends and holidays, but may not check in on a Saturday, Sunday, or any BYU holidays.
- Lodges have kitchens for meal preparation. Simple meals are recommended.
- Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. on the first day of your stay. Checkout is at 12:00 p.m. on the final day of your stay.
- The Huish Activity Center is available for families to use during the holiday season. This facility is open to all families staying in camp and cannot be reserved by individual families.
- A non-refundable deposit of the first night's rental plus tax is due upon booking in addition to a $250 damage deposit.
Aspen Grove adheres to a strict cancellation policy. The initial non-refundable deposit of the first night's rental plus tax that is due upon booking remains non-refundable even in the event of a cancellation. Final payment is due 60 days prior to your arrival and becomes non-refundable upon its due date.