Youth Conference Dates & Pricing
Reservations for our 2024 season are currently open.
Our mountain setting is ideal for an unforgettable youth conference with inspiring spaces for workshops and activities that uplift and unite youth. We are able to accommodate wards and stakes of all sizes. We manage planning logistics, so leaders are able to focus on quality time with their youth.
Youth Conferences are ONLY held in the Winter months, January-March, for specified one night or two night sessions listed below.
- One meeting space for your workshops, service projects, testimony meetings, etc.
- Overnight lodging
- Meals and evening dance refreshments
- Setup/cleaning services
- Two seasonally available facilitated activities ( ex. skiing, snowshoeing, ropes course, sport courts etc.). These are assigned by Aspen Grove.
- ALL Youth and leaders will need to bring a pillow, sleeping bag, and towel.
2024 One Night Youth Conference | $90 per person
One night youth conferences check in on Fridays at 4:00 pm, and check out by 4:30 p.m. the next day. One night of lodging and three meals are included in the $90 per person for youth and leaders. To book, call (801) 422-6100.
|January 2024||February 2024||March 2024|
2024 Two Night Youth Conferences | $145 per person
Two night youth conferences are normally held on weekends where large school districts or many small districts are not in session on a Friday. Youth groups check in at 4:00 pm on Thursday and check out Saturday morning by 11:00 a.m. Look over the Youth Conference Planning Guide for more details. Two nights of lodging and five meals are included in the price of $145 per person for youth and leaders. To book, call (801) 422-6100.
|February 2024||March 2024|
Please call our office, (801) 422-6100, with the following information in order to make a reservation:
- Name of your ward/stake
- Dates you would like to reserve
- Estimated count of youth and leaders planning to attend (we request you estimate within approx. 10%of final number)
- Contact information for the individual planning your conference
- 50% of the total cost + a damage deposit is due at the time of booking
- The damage deposit will be charged as follows:
- Ward: $250 for a ward booking individually
- Stake: $100 per ward booking within a stake unit
- Cancellations made more than 3 months from arrival forfeit a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made 3 months or less from arrival forfeit the initial 50% deposit paid.
- Cancellations made 2 weeks or less from arrival forfeit the full amount.